boss resources bundle
more life less work
If you're ready to take your freelancing to the next level, this bundle is for you! It's made up of all our templates, guides, and resources—these are my tried + true tools that I've honed over the past 8 years of freelancing, and I use all of them in my business daily to keep my pricing accurate, communications efficient + effective, and my brand on track. These carefully crafted tools save me time + energy every single day—and I know they will for you, too.
Make your freelance life easier + more effective with the Boss Bundle today—you deserve it!
- Email Templates for Food + Lifestyle Bloggers + Photographers
- Client Checklist for Food Bloggers + Photographers
- Pricing Guide
- Media Kit Templates + Guide
- A bundled savings of over $45!
As freelancers in the blogging + photography business, nothing gives us quite as much anxiety or sucks up quite as much time as emailing. We agonize over replies and pitches, trying to be efficient-but-nice-but-assertive-but-not-pushy and attempt to walk this fine line of professionalism and friendliness that nearly drives us insane every time we open our inbox. Well, I am here to help! These are my tried and true email response templates that get me through the most common day-to-day emails I send, and the ones that I tend to agonize over the most (like project pitches).
This checklist will guide you towards being as informed as possible before committing to a project or giving out your rate. The most effective way to keep you and your client's expectations on the same page is through COMMUNICATION. It’s chock-full of questions to help you realize the scope of a project and make sure that you have all the information you need to 1) satisfy the client’s needs 2) do so in a way that is cost-effective for you, and 3) complete the project in a realistic time frame. If you've ever had an "oh sh*t" moment where you've realized that the client is expecting one thing and you were expecting another, then cozy on up to this checklist because it's about to make your business brain a whole lot bigger!
The question I’m asked most often by prospective clients is what my day rate for a project is. There is SO much anxiety that can go into giving out a rate, especially if you’re not sure what the going rate is for that kind of a project, or how much money you need to keep your business afloat. Let’s face it, we’re creative people for a reason—math is HARD, guys! Understanding what goes into your rate, however, will not only help you explain where your number is coming from, but it will also give you confidence in offering your rate because you know that that number is built on hard, solid facts and numbers. And you'll rest assured knowing that your rate is not only covering your cost of living + the costs of running your business, but actually paying you for the hard work you do day in and day out. And the best part? This guide does most of the math for you.
I've created several different beautifully-crafted and unique media kit designs for you to use to market yourself and convey just how awesome you and your brand truly are. This mix of goodies includes:
- 4 DIFFERENT 3-page media kit templates—each with a unique layout, style, and design.
- Included are Photoshop (.psd) files of each media kit design for you to customize with your own brand + photos!
- A Media Kit Guide, where I take you through what to write and include in each portion of the media kit to make it as effective as possible.
- The copy in each template is written by me, (Eva!), but you should tweak it to match your brand and your unique individual voice.
- If brands are reaching out to work with you, or you are reaching out to work with brands, you need a media kit.