1-day Photography + Storytelling WORKSHOP
Join Eva Kosmas Flores for a 1-day photography + storytelling workshop at Light Lab in Atwater Village on Saturday, December 2nd. Eva will take you through the technical side of photography, styling techniques, demonstrate how to tell a story through styling and framing, as well how to manipulate natural light to create moody, striking images. She will also discuss the business side of photography, blogging, and cookbook writing and how to create a cohesive brand and singular voice. The workshop will also include an Adobe Lightroom demonstration where Eva will go through post-processing images and creating an organizational workflow in Lightroom.
Meals will include a welcome snack and vegetarian seasonal lunch.
- Workshop material covers: storytelling through images, styling techniques, manipulation of natural light, branding, and post-processing in Adobe Lightroom.
- The nearest major airports are LAX and BUR
- The workshop takes place 10 am - 5 pm on Saturday, December 2nd.
- A mirrorless, DLSR, or iPhone camera is highly recommended.
- Prices listed are per person.
- Space is limited to 12 attendees.
- Registration fee is $650 per person.
Light Lab is located at 3405 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, California, CA 90039. No refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.