FOOD STYLING + LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Join Eva and Carey for a 4-day workshop in western Iceland. We'll be roaming the countryside, taking in the scenic surroundings through our camera lens while making, shooting, and eating delicious food. We'll soak in beautiful hot springs, feel the mist from the waterfalls, and wander with the majestic Icelandic horses. The scenery and people of Iceland will amaze and delight you, and we'd love for you to join us on this unforgettable journey.
Workshop material covers:
- Adjusting internal camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO and their effects on the image.
- Lenses and their focal lengths
- Manipulation of natural lighting
- Food styling and plating
- Shooting in an outdoor environment and framing landscapes
- Utilizing social media platforms to your full advantage
- Post processing in Adobe Lightroom 5
The workshop takes place August 12th - 16th, 2016 in an old Icelandic cottage 1 hour north of Reykjavik. The nearest major airport is Keflavik International Airport. A DLSR camera is required for the workshop and prices listed are per person.
- Friday August 12th: Welcome dinner at 6 pm
- Saturday August 13th: Photography lessons, group outing to Hraunfossar and waterfall picnic
- Sunday August 14th: Styling lessons, group outing to horse ranch and hot springs
- Monday August 15th: Adobe Lightroom demonstration, group outing to Hvalfjordur
- Tuesday August 16th: Farewell breakfast at 9 am, guests depart by 11 am
- Full Bed Private Room SOLD OUT
- Twin Bed Shared Room SOLD OUT
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your registration. 50% is due February 1st 2016, and the remaining 25% is due May 10th 2016, no refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.