FOOD STYLING + PHOTOGRAPHY + craft Cocktail WORKSHOP
Join Eva, Carey, Aysegul Sanford of Foolproof Living, and Lauren and Jake Brown from Red & Brown for a 4-day workshop in the relaxing British Virgin Islands. The workshop takes place January 23rd - 27th, and we'll spend our days on one of the highest points of Tortola island, with a sweeping view of the sea and a dining table perched atop our balcony. The home is complete with a large kitchen island where we'll be learning to mix refreshing tiki drinks from craft cocktail experts Lauren & Jake, and reaping the rewards of our newfound knowledge. We'll be going on an excursion to a local farm, whose tropical produce we'll use to make cocktails later in the day. There will also be a day trip to the neighboring island, Virgin Gorda, where we will relax at The Baths, Saba Rock, and meander to another tucked-away beach known only to locals. All lodging and meals are included in the workshop's duration.
-Workshop material covers: adjusting internal camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO and their effects on the image, lenses and their focal lengths, manipulation of natural lighting, food styling and plating, and post processing in Adobe Lightroom 5.
-The nearest major airport is the Terrence B. Lettsome airport on Tortola (the island we are staying on). You can also fly into St Thomas' Cyril E. King airport and take the BVI Ferry to Tortola.
-A DLSR camera is required.
-Prices listed are per person.
- Saturday January 23rd: Welcome dinner at 6 pm
- Sunday January 24th: Photography lessons, Good Moon Farm outing, mixology session, hands on shooting & styling
- Monday January 25th: Group outing to Virgin Gorda, including The Baths, beach wandering, lunch at Saba Rock, & social media roundtable while oceanside.
- Tuesday January 26th: Styling lessons, mixology session, Adobe Lightroom demonstration.
- Wednesday January 27th: Farewell breakfast at 9 am, attendees depart by 11 am.
- Private King Bed, Shared Room SOLD OUT
- Shared King Bed, Private Room SOLD OUT
- Private Twin Bed, Shared Room SOLD OUT
- Private Queen Bed, Shared Room SOLD OUT
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your registration. 50% is due November 16th and the remaining 25% is due January 3rd. No refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.