FOOD STYLING + PHOTOGRAPHY + BRanding WORKSHOP
Join Eva Kosmas Flores for a month-long online intensive food styling, photography, and branding workshop. This course focuses on the technical aspects of food photography, food styling, image post-processing in Adobe Lightroom, cookbook writing, and the business side of photography, blogging, branding, and social media. The course begins on November 5th and ends on November 26th and includes weekly assignments due each Sunday with individual feedback.
Class will meet via video chat at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time on Sundays. Each video lesson will be recorded and immediately uploaded to a shared Drop Box folder after it ends, so participants who aren’t able to join the discussion live can view it later at their convenience. Each lesson also has text and photo supplements that will be uploaded to the shared Drop Box folder, as well. Students are welcome to ask questions during the live stream, and there will also be a 15-minute Q&A after each lesson, as well. Please allow up to 2 hours for each live stream course.
Each assignment is accompanied by a text reference guide, and individual feedback will be given to each participant following each assignment.
- General course material covers: DSLR camera settings, manipulation of natural lighting, creating depth of field, lenses and their focal lengths, food styling, a live styling demonstration in Eva's home, post processing in Adobe Lightroom , and the business side of photography, blogging, branding, and social media.
- A DLSR, mirrorless, or iPhone camera is required.
- A copy of Adobe Lightroom is highly recommended.
- Prices listed are per person.
- 10 am Sunday November 5th | Week 1: Food Photography
Assignment 1: Due 11/12
- 10 am Sunday November 12th | Week 2: Food Styling + Natural Light
Assignment 2: Due 11/19
- 10 am Sunday November 19th | Week 3: Post Processing in Lightroom
Assignment 3: Due 11/26
- 10 am Sunday November 26th | Week 4: Branding, Cookbook Writing, Business Side of Photography, Blogging, and Social Media
- Registration Fee: $950
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure your registration, the remaining 50% is due September 26th. No refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.