photography + Wine Tasting WORKSHOP
Join Eva, Carey, Elise Dumas, and Linda Lomelino for a 5-day workshop in Bordeaux, France. We'll stay in Chateau Tertre, an 18th century chateau on a hill overlooking the Bordeaux wine valley in the French countryside. During the course of the workshop, we'll visit Chateau Angelus where we'll have a wine tasting and learn more about the winemaking process in Bordeaux. We'll also explore Chateau de Malle, where we'll have dinner and take in the beauty and rich history of the castle as well as its lush grounds. Along with the photography and styling portion of the workshop, we'll also be discussing the business side of photography, blogging, social media, and cookbook writing. We'll also be joined by special guests Laura and Nora of Our Food Stories.
- Workshop material covers: adjusting internal camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO and their effects on the image, lenses and their focal lengths, manipulation of natural lighting, food styling and plating, the business side of photography, cookbook writing, and post processing in Adobe Lightroom 5.
- The nearest major airport is the Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (BOD), about 40 minutes from the chateau by car
- A mirrorless, DLSR, or iPhone camera is required.
- All lodging and meals are included in the workshop's duration.
- Prices listed are per person.
- Space is limited to 8 attendees.
- Monday September 11th: Welcome dinner at 7 pm
- Tuesday September 12th: Photography lessons, hands on shooting & styling, social media + business roundtable
- Wednesday September 13th: Styling lessons, hands on shooting & styling, wine tasting at Chateau Angelus
- Thursday September 14th : Adobe Lightroom demonstration, visit to Chateau de Malle
- Friday September 15th: Farewell breakfast at 9 am, guests depart by 11 am
- Twin Bed Shared Room SOLD OUT
- Full Bed Private Room SOLD OUT
A deposit of 50% is required to secure your registration. The remaining 50% is due May 8th, no refunds are available after booking unless you can find someone to fill your space.